A MAXIMUM OF FUN
* Less physical effort is required than in tennis or squash
* Longer rallies due to the small size of the court and walls
* More time playing and less time picking up balls
* Rallies are incredibly fun for players
Padel offers 50 minutes of real game per hour, versus only 15 minutes of real game for tennis!
ACCESSIBLE FOR EVERYONE
* Players learn how to play relatively quickly and improve fast. We can play immediately!
* The point starts with a serve underhanded which is an easy shot to make and to return
* There are two chances to hit the ball, before and after the walls
* The racquet is very easy to handle
Whether you are a beginner or an expert, everyone can have fun playing padel!
SOCIAL AND FRIENDLY
* It’s a team sport, only played in doubles
* Having 4 people at the same time on a small court brings everyone closer, making social conversation between players a much more integral part of the game
* It’s an entertaining sport to play and to watch
It is an inter-generational game, in which grand-parents can play with parents and kids, and everyone can have fun together.